Listen and Rate this episode on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/ep-09-most-exciting-revolution-in-food-bev-grocery/id1464150657?i=1000448805711 I came across something massive when I was in Paris at the end of March of this year. I had been asked by Kantar to speak at...
- Learning from parallels between Food<>Personal Care categories: Interview with the Inspirational Emma Heathcote-James, Founder/ CEO of The Little Soap Company. S3EP2
- S3Ep1: The Carbonated Soft Drinks Revolution: Real Fruit Sodas and Dalston’s Soda Co. Interview with Dan Broughton Co-Founder & CEO.
- S2Ep14 Oatly: the Insurgent Brand on Everyone’s Lips. The 5 Levers behind the UK Business’s #Transformationalgrowth
- S2Ep13 Masterclass: How should your Approach to Marketing Investment Change as you Become a Grown-up Brand? Brand Performance Coach Mark Mulhern, CEO Brand Performance Labs, NY
- S2Ep12 Child labour in your Chocolate? Ben Greensmith of Tony’s Chocolonely updates us on Tony’s UK performance…and the shit news that child labour in the cocoa chain is worse now than 10 years ago. How is this possible??